Sesuatu yang diimpikan tidak selalu menjadi kenyataan. Tetapi apa yang tidak diduga selalu berlaku dengan tiba-tiba. Biarlah kita menangis hari ini kerana kesakitan semalam. Tetapi usah kita ketawa berpanjangan kerana kegembiraan yang belum pasti untuk selama-lamanya.

Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

A DEDICATION TO C'KAS

This song is for you who makes me feel and think maturely. Even thought we just know each after not more than 4 years, but it feels like a long time. Every memories with you will always be in my heart. You are the best scorpion partner i had. Also my partner in Bleach.

I'll be missing you and all the great times we had. Like when we talk all night long while watching movies or just talk about anything. You should know that i treasure all that deep in my heart. And when i said about you being my habit, that means i remember you in everything i do. Like they said that old habit die hard. But you will never die from my heart.

Dear you, this song is dedicated to you. I pray to God that He will always keep us close in the heart no matter how far we are apart. Do keep in touch :)






Untumu Teman - Brotherz

Tiada ulasan: