Sesuatu yang diimpikan tidak selalu menjadi kenyataan. Tetapi apa yang tidak diduga selalu berlaku dengan tiba-tiba. Biarlah kita menangis hari ini kerana kesakitan semalam. Tetapi usah kita ketawa berpanjangan kerana kegembiraan yang belum pasti untuk selama-lamanya.

Jumaat, 13 Februari 2009

CHOCOLATE HARDCORE FANATIC + DIE HARD FAN



It's not always to receive an expensive and great chocolate especially like this one because it came from a long way... all the way from Russia. Some Malaysian medical students who study in Russia came to Egypt and they stayed about a week at Piqah's room. And as a token of appreciation they gave this box of chocolate to her. And Piqah who is now in Malaysia told me to eat it...haha, my pleasure dear. Thanks a million :-D I just got lucky this week. The chocolates taste like heaven. And i feel like i'm falling in love when i eat it. So delicious, sweet, and it makes me happy :-D

This is the second time i got a box of chocolate so special. The first time? Well, it's a secret ;)
I hope i'll get more and more after this.. because chocolate to me is so irresistable and i can eat it so much without getting bored of it.. So as chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, hot chocolate drink and whatever that has chocolate in it.. And yes, the film Chocolate Factory is one of my favourite movies.

^_^ Dear you who love me, can i have a chocolate like this?

Tiada ulasan: