Sesuatu yang diimpikan tidak selalu menjadi kenyataan. Tetapi apa yang tidak diduga selalu berlaku dengan tiba-tiba. Biarlah kita menangis hari ini kerana kesakitan semalam. Tetapi usah kita ketawa berpanjangan kerana kegembiraan yang belum pasti untuk selama-lamanya.

Ahad, 7 Februari 2010

FEBRUARY, A COMPILATION OF EMOTION

Even though February has always been called as a month of love by the western people and eastern people who act like western, I never thought like that. Love is not suppose to be limited only for a day or a month or a week. Love is everyday, everywhere and every time. For me, February has always been special because there is one day on that month when my parent got married. So, that's why February is somehow a month of love for me.

But lately, a few things happened that make me feel like there is no more love or happiness in February. My 'bestest senpai' Kesuma leave Egypt on February 1 last year. And so were my junior, Yasirah. Both of them were back for good. I never thought that I will miss them this badly. But that's what happen when we lose someone so close. Someone that we spent our time mostly with. Someone we fought whenever we want to. Someone who shares the same idea and think like we do. Someone who Allah send to us to be thankful to.

I thank to Allah for all the friends that He sent to me. They have been a good companion and a true mirror. I pray that He will always keep us close in the heart no matter how far our distance is. And may Allah bless us and I hope one day He will unite us all so that we can say that we love our friends and we are thankful to Allah for having them. To all my friends, I miss you all and I love you all.

Tiada ulasan: