Sesuatu yang diimpikan tidak selalu menjadi kenyataan. Tetapi apa yang tidak diduga selalu berlaku dengan tiba-tiba. Biarlah kita menangis hari ini kerana kesakitan semalam. Tetapi usah kita ketawa berpanjangan kerana kegembiraan yang belum pasti untuk selama-lamanya.

Jumaat, 31 Oktober 2008

BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES



I'm late.. too late to wish happy birthday to my sister and my brother. Well, I can't blame anyone else but myself. Although these wishes might not make them happy but I just want them to know that I never ever forget them.

This birthday wishes is for my brother Azim who is now 16 years old and my sister Zulaikha, 18 years old.

I pray to Allah that He will make both of you happy, make you smile, guide you safely thru every mile, grant you wealth, give you health, and most of all grant you Paradise.

Happy belated birthday!

Tiada ulasan: